
For my birthday, Josh made reservations at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake City. Kimball and McKay stayed with my mom and Benson with us (being that I am still his food source). When we walked into the room, I saw rose petals all over the floor and the bed. There were candles and sparkling cider... oh so "romantical". What a sweetheart. He really went above and beyond to make my birthday special. Thank you sweetie. I love you!
3 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the update--what a fun birthday. Josh, you scored major points with all women out there. Way to go, stud! ha ha
I'm glad you were able to do something special.
What's he got up his sleeve for #30?...Hmm....
HOPE
That is seriously so sweet! Hope you guys had a good time!
I am so happy for you. You got a fun night out and you got to leave the boys. What a nice hubby.
Post a Comment