"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Monday, November 19, 2007

Rotavirus anyone?

Not really sure if this is what we've got, but it sure does remind me of when Kimball had it. McKay was sick Saturday and Kimball got sick Saturday night and I was sick Sunday. We are all still moping around. The boys just aren't themselves. They just want to lie around. No bouncing off walls and flying off chairs today. They are just so quiet. Benson is napping, and I sure do hope that he isn't getting sick. Hopefully we get better soon. Does anyone hear the violins in the background? I know the flowers are random. I am actually posting them for Chandra to see what they looked like.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hope it's okay that I blog-crash..... Thanks for your help on the flowers. That was very kind of you to help. Heidi