Since Hope "tagged" me, and I know that she likes reading these as much as I do... I will post this and tell Chandra and Tiffany that now "TAG, YOU'RE IT!!"
1. I hate doing laundry! It is never done, and the second you think you are done... you are not. Why?? Because the very moment you say to yourself, "Phew! I am done with that," you are wearing clothes that will need to be washed. Your husband is wearing clothes that will need to be washed, and your kids are wearing clothes that will need to be washed. As I am complaining, there is a pile...uhem, a mountain of laundry sitting next to me waiting to be folded. I was going to get started on it, but decided that perhaps it was more important that I tag Chandra. That of course, meant I would need to spend some time posting six insignificant facts about myself, such as this.
2. I used to be a part of the "holy mackerol" group, and I really want to see everyone again. Anyone up for a "thumbs up" reunion? I am all about it. I miss everyone. Aahhh the ever so controversial days of cheerleading. However, when I look back I think of more fun memories and friendship than frustrations. I guess because we all pulled together with a "positve mental attitude." By the way, does anyone still dream that you are late for summer practice and everyone is mad because they have to come earlier???
3. I am having a major complex about my age. I am pretty sure that I am just going to pass over my birthday this year. That should keep me in the mid-twenties, right?
4. My heart melts when my boys wrap their arms around my neck and whisper, "I wuvs you mom." (They both say it that way for whatever reason) I also love it when I see them giving eachother loves and playing so cute together. Last night McKay was SOOO cute when he said "Kimball ate all the popcorn, but I love him still." I mean... that is true brotherly love. I love their laughs, their smiles. I love the way Kimball plays with my hair, McKay asks if he can "hold you" and Benson lights up when his brothers play with him.
5. I obsess over 24. It is SO intense and I can barely wait from week to week for the next episode. It is absolute TORTURE that they make you wait from the finale in May to the premire in JANUARY (for crying out loud... don't you know we want more 24!)
6. I love all things chicken. It is my favorite food, and I was actually offended for a few seconds when Bobby Flay (from the Food Network) said chicken was a bland food. Oh the nerve. Then I decided that what he meant to say was, "Chicken is the most versitial protien because it is complimentary of many different flavors and textures." Then I felt better.
3 comments:
WOW! I am impressed! You just started and you already have more posts than I do (I started in August) I am lame at this blog thing, and still only know how to post slide show. I guess you will have to come and visit me and help me out (hint hint) I am all about a Holy Mak reunion- anyone else? Cute blog- keep it up! Tiff
This is my first stop at your blog and believe me, I'll be back. I love the picture of the 3 boys in the top left corner of your blog! Miss ya
kristen! yeah! I just found your blog through Tiff's! I'm so glad to have found you! Ours is:
paulkclan.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out! Your boys are getting so big, so dang cute too! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment