"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Well, are you coming? Why to the North Pole, of course. THIS IS THE POLAR EXPRESS!

Thank you Grammy and Papa for the trip to the North Pole on the Polar Express. We will remember our trip for a VERY long time. The boys had so much fun and the minute they realized we were going on the Polar Express, they were so excited. We got to ride on the train, eat Mrs. Claus' cookies, drink "hot, hot, hot, hot chocolate", meet elves and Mrs. Claus, sing Christmas carols, listen to the story of the Polar Express, travel to the North Pole, see Santa and recieve a BELL! It was great. Definately a must-do for anyone with a fetish for the Christmas flick. Kimball was all about the bell. In true Polar Express character, he was repeating, "I bewieve, I bewieve, I BEWEIEVE!"

2 comments:

Hope said...

Is that the one on the Heber Creeper?

We've been wanting to do it but were kind of "on the fence". Now I know we will definitely put it on our holiday "to-do" list! Did you cry when Kimball was saying he believed? I would! We cried when Halle saw Tinkerbell at Disneyland and said "I knew she was real--I just knew it!"

Also, would somebody please tell me (in English) how to make my blog look scrapbookin' cute? All my friends have it...I want it, too! I want it, I want it, I want it!!!!!

Mandy said...

hi! of course i remember you!!! but bad news, i totally deleted that email. you could go to stephanies blog and comment her and she would probably tell you. She is AWESOME!!! get to her blog from mine. Sorry. i am no help. i am a computer retard!