"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Monday, January 7, 2008

I DID IT!

Thanks to my personal blog guru, Stephanie (you are AWESOME!) and to my friend and workout partner, Sha... I think I finally got my blog looking the way I want it. It was way fun, and so I might spend time changing it now and then. But, I am thinking I like it. The best website for help is http://sjhblogdesigns.blogspot.com. Step by step directions make it simple, even for someone as incompetent as myself!

6 comments:

Jesenia said...

I am glad that you found me, I am going to add you to mine. Your boys are darling, I think I would like a boy next, little girls are very dramatic. Love you page by the way. Good job.

Wonderland Girl said...

It's super darling, I'm super jealous. Great job.

Kristi said...

I tried to email you back, but my email is having problems... or maybe it is user error :) I would love to have Easton in your preschool group. You can either email, or call me, our number is 789-6493.
Thanks!
Kristi

Hope said...

I'm so jealous! And now I feel like a total L-O-S-E-R because I went to that so-called super-easy website and I didn't understand a lick of it.

What does that say about me???

I might just call you one of these afternoons during naptime and have you walk me through it. I love the computer, but it is my worst enemy sometimes!

P.S. I wish we could have found you at Red Canyon. We were there, but didn't know you had Josh's truck so you were unfindable to us. We had a good time--glad you did, too!

Debra said...

Kristen, I saw your blog on Amy Jo's and I was excited you put the info on there about sjh blog design, so thank you! It was very useful. I hope you dont mind me checking yours out. My Brother and sis-in-law were in your ward at one time, I'm not sure if your still in the same one or not, Melissa always talked about how cute your kids are! You have a beautiful family.
Debra Hartman

Anonymous said...

It is amazing the sort of thing one can find when they have hours to surf the web (obviously I'm not a mother). I never knew you were a blogger, but your page looks fantastic. I'm a blogging connoisseur (if there can be such a thing) so I hope you don't mind me dropping by now and again. I must say, having three boys close in age reminds me of my own childhood. Although there were but two of us, we were quite a handful. I believe these three have parents who have already recognized the importance of enjoying every moment, at least it seems from the time I've spent with both you and Josh. You are both wonderful parents.
Regards