Sha tagged me, and since I have been neglecting my blog for two weeks... I thought I better start catching up:
4 jobs I've had: Other than the 24/7 title of mom, my most recent jobs have been: Financial Manager for Soveriegnty Investments (my newest adventure), Maurices (fun), power tumbling instructor (probably my true passion. I totally miss it!), public affairs with USDA (Uinta and Ashley forests)
4 places I've lived: Vernal, Rexburg, Provo, Springville (yes, Provo and Springville are two different cities)
4 places I've been: I am not much of a traveler, so how about if I list the four places I have been most recently? The couch, the chair, my bed, the floor. (I've been sick)
4 people I'd like to get to know better: Sha (right back at ya, girl!), Chandra (can you tell I'm missing you?), Kristin B (in our ward), the Spirit.
4 reasons I love being me: I have the best family (immediate and extended) in the world, I have had the blessing of making true, lifelong friends, I have the blessing of knowing, (really knowing) Josh and I are meant to spend forever together, three little boys call me mommy.
4 favorite foods: Chicken (fixed any way), prime rib, fresh fruit, BROWNIES
4 classes I wish were offered to me: interior design, parenting for dummies, massage/reflexology therapy, culinary arts.
4 friends I'll tag: Tiffany, Whitney, Candy, Hope.
8 comments:
Fun! I am sorry you have been so sick, it is awful!! I hope you are on the mends though.
Sha
Hey girl. I hope you start feeling better. How is life treating you? You have the cutest boys! Keep in touch.
Sorry I haven't called you, I figured I would let you get feeling better before I made you worry about rescheduling. I will call you on monday. What a sweet tribute to your sons and hubby!
Fun! I like reading these, but I feel like I get tagged all the time, so I never end up doing them.
I've been sick this week too. How fun!
Hey I am blocking my blog so I need to get you address so I can add you. barkers3@hotmail.com Thanks Abby
hey there,
that was fun to read! hope you are feeling better. talk to ya later-melissa
Hey, this is Brittany Jenson (massey) I got your blog through the grapevine. Anyway very cute blog. Do you do the digital scrap booking? Did you design your own template? Give me the scoop please it is very very cute. Talk to you later. Britt
It's me again! You'll have to give me that site! please! I just love the look of your template. Do you have to have photoshop or anything like that? Talk to you soon, Britt
Post a Comment