Our Four children- Our Faith in Christ-
Our Fight with cancer
"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I've been tagged!
So I was tagged by my sweet cousin Cassidy. I love reading other people's, so I posted it in my side bar for anyone who is interested.
I have to laugh, because you clean like I clean, When someone is coming over and I am not quite ready, I just open drawers and shove stuff in, also closets work great. Thanks for the fun post. Have a wonderful weekend!!
Yes Quayd's picture was on display at Kiddie Kandids. Cool huh? When the took the photos, they said they were having a contest and each photographer could submit a group of pictures. She wanted to submit Quayd's so we signed a thing saying it was ok. They never called or anything, but several people told me that they were there. My brother-in-law took his kids there and took pictures for me. cool huh?
Hey, I finally got life settled enough to create my blog-thanks for the encouragement. It doesn't look near as good as yours, but I figuring it out. It's 4hillsinlasvegas@blogspot.com Angelina
7 comments:
That was fun and I am so sad I didn't know you could put your whole hand in your mouth. Way to go!
chandra
I have to laugh, because you clean like I clean, When someone is coming over and I am not quite ready, I just open drawers and shove stuff in, also closets work great. Thanks for the fun post. Have a wonderful weekend!!
I was gonna email you my recipes but I must have gotten the wrong address. Let me know what it is.
hey girlie,
I just noticed your "tag". I posted mine tonight. love ya!
Hey!!!!
Yes Quayd's picture was on display at Kiddie Kandids. Cool huh? When the took the photos, they said they were having a contest and each photographer could submit a group of pictures. She wanted to submit Quayd's so we signed a thing saying it was ok. They never called or anything, but several people told me that they were there. My brother-in-law took his kids there and took pictures for me. cool huh?
Hey, I finally got life settled enough to create my blog-thanks for the encouragement. It doesn't look near as good as yours, but I figuring it out. It's
4hillsinlasvegas@blogspot.com
Angelina
I love reading people's 'tagged' blogs.
How are you guys?! I've been such a slacker at posting on people's blogs, but I miss you and hope your family is well!
Post a Comment