- Kimball: "Mom, who's tummy did you come out of?"
- Me: "Grammy's"
- Kimball: "And Daddy?"
- Me: "Grandma's"
- Kimball: "And Kimball and McKay and Benson came out of your tummy?"
- Me: "That's right, that is why I am your mommy."
- Long pause...
- Kimball: "Mommy, did you eat me?"
10 comments:
Oh my gosh! How on earth do you even respond to that?
hehe, that is SO funny!! Did you get those weeds taken care of? how bout the new computer? It was good to see ya yesterday!
That is so funny!! I can just see that conversation taking place. Must have been the diaper changing that is opening a flood gate. Better you than me!:) See ya tomorrow!
This is helarious. Thanks for sharing... you up and blogging again? love to read new post from you!
Love you!
Cameron and I are both laughing about this...... Yup we have been there done that with Kairi.
Oh boy! How do you do it all day long!! I was just about to call you this morning... I was watching my friend's little boy and he and Kael were getting into one thing after another. I was ready to lose it, and was thinking "I can't do this I can't have two kids, let alone two boys! What am I doing?!" You are amazing to me, I need you to teach me lessons I think! When are we going to get together for lunch at the park?
Totally cute. Kids say the most amazing yet simple things! Hope all is going well with you guys
That's adorable! I love it!
oh that is so cute!! I love that Easton is starting to say those too funny things. I need to be better and write them down. Thanks for pre-school today, I will have to ask you about your rabbit....
Hilarious! Seriously. Glad to see you're back up and running.
Post a Comment