"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Sunday, May 4, 2008
New outlook on blogging
Okay, so everyone knows my computer is on its last leg, and we are just dragging our feet about spending the money on a new one. But, in the mean time, I have decided to make my blog private. If you know me, and you say you are my friend... then be willing to say who you are. Leave me a comment or send me an email letting me know if you want to be invited. I am setting up a TEMPORARY email adress for those of you who may want to email me without letting the rest of the world know what your email address is. Email me at my3sonsgoingprivate@hotmail.com or just leave a comment letting me know. Sorry if this is annoying, but when I find out that someone visits my blog more than I do, but refuses to let me know who they are... something has to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
Hey Dude, you better add me to your list! I can't wait until you get your computer working, or get a new one, I love keeping in touch with you. Hope things are going well. You have my email address right?
Definately add me. :) kristinscof@hotmail.com
Hey Kristen I have been thinking about doing the same thing. Invite me, I love your cute family. Sorry you are having problems with freaky people.
Don't forget to invite me :) I love keeping in touch with you blog :) See you this summer!
Kristen, you were friends with jade more than me but I still think you are way cute, and your family is adorable!! Can I be a blogging buddy??
Jocelyn
I want to be your friend. I can totally understand why you're going private :) Miss you!
Kristen, we would love to keep in touch. What kind of problem have you had w/ someone looking at you blog? I hope you get it worked out.
Kristen I would love to be invited to your blog I love reading and catching up my email address is marlie_jean@hotmail.com
hello, my email is jeseniawalker@gmail.com. Hope all is well, it was good to see you at Raquels wedding. Take care.
Count me in. You should have my email address. If not, I'll talk with you soon.
chandra
Hey Kristen
I love to check out your blog. Your family is adorable and I love to read about all there litte antics. Please put me on your list to view it!
PIck me!!! Pick me!!! oneva@hotmail.com
I want to be added too! I will email you with my email just in case you don't have it. sure love ya-melissa
Hi Kristen, send me an invite - I think you already have my email!
Hey,
Sorry we pretty much never comment on your blog, but we do look occasionally...we do that with blogs all too often. We really thought about doing the private thing as well but decided against it for now. I bet you never thought you had so many blogging buddies without even knowing it.
Paul and Joni
invite me too :) schneider.kellie@gmail.com
add me. alisondudley2@hotmail.com
Hey Kristin,
I hope you let me still visit your blog. I love reading and looking at the cute pictures. My e-mail is timbritt3kids@yahoo.com Britt
don't forget about me!
tari_harding@hotmail.com
Add me too, I love looking at your blog. kristi_courtney@hotmail.com
I didn't comment at first because I was hoping that when it came to "family" it was a given that an invitation would be sent. But just to cover my bases...Include me in your list, ok?
Love ya! Cannot WAIT for the campout!
don't 4get me!
dancingdream@gmail.com
:) Lynne Marie
Post a Comment