"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Monday, June 9, 2008

Jackson Hole is the greatest

We got back from our trip to Jackson yesterday, and I just have to say that I love our yearly trip. It's so great. It is so pretty up there, and I just love the family tradition feeling of the whole thing. I am sorry that I am posting ANOTHER slide show, but when there are so many pictures, it is the best way to share them. We had a good time at the Bar J Wranglers, alpine sliding, shopping, and checking out the National Elk Refuge. We also saw a momma fox and her three babies. It was so cool! McKay loved Jackson so much that when we got home (after a 7 hour car ride) he asked when we were going back. It was really cold, but we had a great time.

10 comments:

Whit said...

I'm glad you had fun, Jon and I went last week! We had a ball it looks like it was warmer for us than you! Sorry! I can't wait to spend alot of time with you this weekend. It's been to long and we live in the same town go figure!!!

Paul and Joni said...

Cute pictures! I love Jackson hole. Oh, and if it makes you feel any better I only made it as far as Salt Lake when I was in Utah :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Glad you had a great time-glad your back!!

Candy said...

How fun! You look great and what a fun thing to be able to do as a family!

Chandra said...

I love it that your boys always have matching outfits! By the way you look great!

Briana said...

I love Jackson Hole! I told Todd that is where I want to end up. A home on some acres there is ideal! Glad you had so much fun. Your pictures are really cute

Angelina Christina said...

Oh, so adorable! I love the picture of your three boys holding hands and walking away from the camera in matching outfits! You have a talent with the camera. I'm glad you had fun on your trip too.

Emili said...

It's hard to believe it can be that cold anywhere because it's so hot in St George right now!
Looks like you had a blast!

Wall Candy said...

Next time up come to JH you totally have to call me!!! You passed my house I am sure of it!!! We don't live far from there!:) Glad you had so much fun! Ab

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip! One of your boys (sorry I don't know which one) looks just like you! And you look great! You haven't changed since high school.