I know that I always use slide shows, but it is the best way to use a lot of pictures. Last weekend, Grammy and Papa took us all to Disney on Ice. It was so much fun. The boys totally loved it. THANK YOU GRAMMY AND PAPA!! They seemed to really like Aladdin, Nemo and The Incredibles. Grammy and Papa even bought them souvenirs. Benson wanted Flounder from Little Mermaid, McKay picked a Mr. Incredible light spinner thing and Kimball wanted a sword to go along with the Mickey Mouse crown from the cotton candy. They are still talking about it. It was awesome. It really makes me want to take them to Disneyland. Especially because McKay really wanted to share his popcorn with Nemo. It was so cute. At the end, he wanted to give Nemo a love and a kiss.
Then, my sister and I took the boys to the aquarium in Sandy where Kimball and McKay were determined to pet the stingrays. They were SOAKING wet. (Check out the picture of McKay's hoodie). Benson just loved looking at all the fish. He kept signing "fish" and then would point at one, sign "fish" and point at another. It was great. Oh, and the random picture of Benson with the Ironman mask... I guess I should explain. I am posting it because he was having fun walking around with it, but it was so funny because his eyes are totally below the eyes in the mask. If you look at the picture closely, you can see his little eyes in there. Hehe. I love my boys. Oh, P.S. if anyone has had a successful, affordable trip to Disneyland, we would like some tips. Anything helps.
1 comment:
Hey Kristen
Just thought I would give you a little tip on Disneyland. When we went we wasted our money by buying the park hopper tickets. We never left main disneyland park ( I forget what it is called). We only spent a day there, but we could have spent a week there and still not have seen everything. I think I saw something in the nickle ads this week too. It was pay for 4 days and get 3 extra days free. That was for hotel and tickets I think. Anyways, I hope that helps! Hope you get to go soon!
Post a Comment