"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree
We had fun letting the boys decorate our Christmas tree. Of course, most of the ornaments were clumped all together. Especially where McKay was decorating. If you look at the last picture, you can see a lot of ornaments all in the same place. I counted ten all in the same two branches. I tried to spread them out, but the boys like to re-decorate a few ornaments every day. Oh well, at least it's something that they will remember and enjoy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think you're Christmas tree looks so magical on this post! I love the pictures of the boys decorating it...that is priceless! We sure love you! (And I'll be sure to answer your "Sevens" tag soon!)
Cute tree! I love to have Kenna help me, but it drives me crazy that they all end up on the same branch-but it is about the memories. PS-love the cabinets.:)
I agree that your tree looks magical! I feel so bad now, I decorated our tree while the boys were asleep, so they wouldn't want to help...
It looks beautiful! Nice job!
Wow Friend! I loe your christmas tree.. I was just thinking today.. I can't wait till April for the Anual Vernal trip. I miss you! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday friend! Love you!
Post a Comment