Our Four children- Our Faith in Christ-
Our Fight with cancer
"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Oh, and by the way...
Several of you have asked what I meant about being in "limbo" around Christmas. Well, I'll post about it later... but here are some pics to wet your appetite and leave you coming back for more... hehehe
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey friend, AHH I love your new house... well the outside looks absolutly beautiful.. You deserve this! :0) I can't wait until our get together.... Love ya
Kristen - I feel like we are strangers it has been so long! I feel relieved that all the house stuff has worked out for you so I can only imagine what a load it is off your back!!! I'm excited to see you this week and hear what's going on lately.
Lol, when my cousin told me he was moving in to your old house I was like "WHAT"...lol. I didn't even know it was for sale. And hooray, now I get to drive by your super cute new house every time I go to my parents house, which is often. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures...or I might just stop by and see you sometime, so be ready!!!
9 comments:
hey friend,
AHH I love your new house... well the outside looks absolutly beautiful.. You deserve this! :0) I can't wait until our get together.... Love ya
Kristen - I feel like we are strangers it has been so long! I feel relieved that all the house stuff has worked out for you so I can only imagine what a load it is off your back!!! I'm excited to see you this week and hear what's going on lately.
Your new house is beautiful, you better post pictures for all of us to see the inside!
Congratulations
Lol, when my cousin told me he was moving in to your old house I was like "WHAT"...lol. I didn't even know it was for sale. And hooray, now I get to drive by your super cute new house every time I go to my parents house, which is often. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures...or I might just stop by and see you sometime, so be ready!!!
Wow! The outside looks awesome - can't wait to see pics of the inside! Congrats!
And, happy birthday to Benson! Looks like he had a great day!
What?!? Check you guys out... I'm assuming that's your new house, it's gorgeous! Best of luck moving... :)
Would this be an *Upgrade* hahahaha!!! How awesome is that!!! It is a beautiful home!! Congratulations.. So now where does that put you?
What a gorgeous looking home! You guys have really been blessed! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! We can't wait to see more pictures!:)
I'm so glad you made it!!! Please do give us more ;-)
Post a Comment