
Top row left to right: Jill, Lindsay, Abby, Julie, Joni, Lindsey, Me
Bottom row left to right: Ashlee and Tiffany
Next up for report-- the sheer fabulosness of my new hat. Rember how I LOVE 24? Every week when I watch it, I want to blog about it, but I figure anyone who loves it has watched it and anyone who doesn't watch it, doesn't want to read about it.
Bottom row left to right: Ashlee and Tiffany
Next up for report-- the sheer fabulosness of my new hat. Rember how I LOVE 24? Every week when I watch it, I want to blog about it, but I figure anyone who loves it has watched it and anyone who doesn't watch it, doesn't want to read about it.
Well, lets just say it has been complete and utter mayhem... Jack is there to save the day, even when everyone wants him in custody, and one of the few people he could trust has died saving the President. Yeah, I actually cried when I realized Bill had died. (Remember how excited I was when he showed up in one of the first episodes this season?) Josh is embarrassed of my 24 nerdiness, but lookie-lookie!!!
6 comments:
I should get Brett a hat like that.
Seriously, you two should watch the show together, over the phone or something. You guys are Bauer-maniacs!
LOVE the hat! That's cute! And, I remember rumors of drama among the cheerleaders. You were always my favorite 'cause you were a good friend to me! Thanks! Remember our Sterling Scholars trip?? :)
That is a way cute hat!! Cute picture of you guys as well!
I love the hat! Very cute. Also, look what a cute cheerleader you are. Keep those pics coming.
chandra
Oh, the drama of Sterling Scholar! Yikes! The trip out was fun, though, but it wasn't us that moved peoples luggage around. We didn't have time to do anything like that. As soon as we got back to the hotel, our chaperones were herding us to bed. *sigh*
24 rocks!!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow night!
Didn't we get little fish mackeral charms as presents at the end of the year? That picture about made me cry because I forgot how much fun we all had together that last year together. You guys really were the best friends any bologna could ask for!
Joni
Post a Comment