
Since my dad spilled the secrets to Mark, Colette, Raquel, and Joleen, I guess I can show you some of our delicious "practice rounds" in our effort to find the PERFECT burger! I am just making sure all you wanna-be winners and beef-buffs to know that we are serious about our burgers! Oh, and by the way, don't thing you're getting an edge on us because you see these two different practice patties. The element of surprise has already been taken in these two varieties, but don't you worry... we've got more where they came from. Not only that, but we have a super top-secret weapon! Don't worry, we'll be humble about our victory! Teeheehee!
5 comments:
lol, I have no idea what's going on, but suddenly I feel famished!
Those burgers do look delicious!
Mmmmmmm. Those burgers look yummy. Mmm. Must make Joseph an Iron Chef too!
Hey have you ever had a burger smothered in terriaki sauce, a slice of ham, a thin slice of cream cheese, and a pinapple ring on top! Oh my it is called a Gilligan....so good. Good luck with your burger battle!
I think it is lunch time.
Those Burgers look divine, and I am sold on the trash talk... I could even hear you pulling out the "mean voice" You'll win just because of that.... And can I get one of each to go? please!!!!
You better believe I blew those pictures up as much as possible to get the full picture, I mean what kind of competitor would I be if I didn't fully analyze the competition? We found our winning burger recipe, and you have good reason to be worried!
Post a Comment