"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friendly Throwback



So, I wanted to post a picture of high school graduation because it has now been 10 years. I know, I know. I feel the crow's feet and the sagging as we speak. But, what the heck? I know there is a whole stack of graduation but I can't find it. Anyway, in my high school pictures, probably 80% of them are cheerleading pictures (or at least pictures with my cheerleading friends). Of those, the majority are of Tiffany, Joni and I. This picture is of Tiffany and I at her parents house before we went to college. We did everything together. We went on group dates together, we cheered, we dressed up to go to 7-11 at 2am together, we pretended to toilet paper together, we ran away from "PANCHO" together, we went to girls camp together, welaughed, we cried, and even sometimes got in some pretty intense teenage-girl "fights". We were even clogging partners in like 2nd grade or something like that. Through it all, we are still as good of friends as ever. We still get together, we talk on the phone for hours catching up, we laugh about memories, and plan fun little get-aways like the Tim McGraw concert last year. We can ALWAYS pick up where we left off. Thanks Tiff! Love ya!

3 comments:

Horrocks Fam said...

Okay, so 10 years out of high school really does make us old.... right? I certainly feel old when I think about that! I would love to find out more details about the recipe exchange group that you go to every month. Let me know what it entails....sounds fun!

Shafferprincess said...

10 years! Crazy! Are you going to the reunion? We're going to try to be there, so hopefully I can see you and catch up!

By the way, you forgot to post the picture! ;)

WALLISVILLE said...

LOVE IT! You are so good at keeping up on your blog! I am sorry that we didn't get to play last weekend. Okay, enough typing (you know me and computers) I am just going to call you...