"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kimball's words

I will try to add pictures and be better about keeping up, but for now I just wanted to write down a few more words to add to the Kimball Dictionary of the English Language:
Crunches: two supports used to help you after you have fallen on your bike and you can't walk right because your knee is hurt. (aka: crutches)
Directives: the list of words that comes in a new toy to teach you how to play with it. (aka: directions)
Goblin: a large cup used as an award or symbol (aka: goblet)
Inliens: creatures from outer-space (aka: aliens)
Stay tuned for more to surely come...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Soooo cute!! He is going to love that you recorded all of this for him! I think you should take pictures of the things with Kimball, and then make them into a picture book through like shutterfly for him.

Mindy and Larry said...

I love your pictures! The boys are so cute and growing up so fast! We sure think you guys are a great family and we are glad that you guys had a great time in spite of your illness.