Before I let you get to the laughing, (jokes on me, BTW, and sorry no pics) I have to attend to business: So... I know it's been a month, but I am going to take the time to enter every one's emails in to make my blog private. I will be going private before the weekend is over. I feel like I am way out of touch because I haven't really checked blogs since I posted last. I have checked a few here and there, but I miss everyone!
Anyway, just a few funny tidbits before I go private:
-Kimball started school and when he came home, proceeded to talk incessantly until 3:30AM. (Ya, I had to call the doctor on that one) He was extremely concerned that the moon was not sharing the sky with the sun. He knew he could only go see "his" Mrs. Pierce when the sun came up and was frustrated that the night was taking so long. (Have you ever been six years old and stayed up for the entire night? I am sure it felt like an eternity to him!)He fell asleep somewhere around 4am and woke up at 7am. Nice. This leads to my next story...
-We had to complete a VIP booklet for Kimball to take back to school. One of the questions asked what three wishes he would make. He thought carefully and deliberately. He said, "A fishing boat, a shark toy, and for my last and final wish... it has to be the best... I wish for an alarm clock!" (WHAT SIX-YEAR-OLD WANTS AN ALARM CLOCK WHEN HE AUTOMATICALLY WAKES UP ANYWAY? Even after only three hours of sleep?)
-The day after our all night incident, I backed into a dumpster that was--IN MY DEFENSE!--in my blind spot and caused a pricey amount of damage to my Explorer.
-Also, that same day, Benson cut my hair just before I had to go to my sister's bridal shower. I believe he was going for the asymmetrical look. He said, "I ficka hair, Mom!" Yup, Benson... you fixed it alright.
6 comments:
LOL!! I am sorry about your hair! What a hard week, I am so glad you can look back and laugh... Aren't you so glad you have a child that is excited to go to school, I can't even imagine how hard it would be if you had to fight them to go. I have missed you blogging!
Please don't forget my email.
l.v.Atwood@gmail.com
I'm sorry about your hair. How did he manage that?
I probably would have cried
haha, how much hair did he cut?
And I swear Kimball and Jacey are SO much alike. At this very moment, it is 11:45 pm and jacey is awake! She went to bed, and wasn't feeling well, but now is back awake. I swear that kid hardly sleeps. She stays up late too, and has her entire life!
AND...she wants and alarm clock too!
How adorable that Kimball was sooo excited! I know he's alot like Josh, but on the staying up 'til 3:30am talking sounds like his Uncle Larry when Larry was little! One time, last year, James woke up at 4:00 am because he wanted to wake up because I'd told him he could have the new gummy vitamins "in the morning." Well, 4:00am in his mind was the next morning! All I could do was laugh and say, "He'll only be a kid, once!" :) Sure love you guys!
That's hilarious. What a crack up? And yes, I am also wondering how Benson managed to cut YOUR hair?
How was the wedding? I thought about Emily yesterday...I looked at my watch and it was 9:55 and I thought to myself, "She's probably married now". Wish I could have been there... See you this weekend!
3:30 AM!!!!! Wow! And the car and the hair....When it rains it pours, right?
chandra
Post a Comment