I have been busy and so out of the habit of blogging, that I run out of time in the day and don't stop to blog. Things have been challenging for us lately, especially because we were being honest and others were not, but it seemed they would be more than alright. But, as He always does, the Lord blessed us unexpectedly, and we are so grateful that we can say we were honest and we will be alright too!
7 comments:
Good for you for having integrity!
I agree completely. I have the hugest conscience when it comes to honesty...and even though it is hard, you will always come out better in the end. I am proud of you!
I am going to call you right now and find out the rest of the story...dialing right now!;)
Good for you for having integrity!
you are amazing friend. you are right God takes care of us as we do whats right. cheering you on friend. love you
Sorry you guys were going through such a hard time, recently! Yes, the Lord will help you...you are one of his choice daughters! Hope you and Josh had fun for his b-day!
Who is giving you the short end of the stick?
Post a Comment