So, I know I've got three little monkeys to keep me company, but it just isn't the same. I miss Josh. He went to a meeting/training for work and won't be home until tomorrow. I had such a busy, run-around day yesterday and then Benson was up so much of the night coughing that I have just felt terrible today. My sinuses are all congested, my head hurts, and I am oh-so sleepy. Then, bedtime rolls around and I am thankful for the quiet but then it has started to feel too quiet, and it makes me feel lonely. Where's my sweetie to snuggle up to and talk about our days and the kids and christmas and bills? I really miss you, Josh! Love you.
2 comments:
Dear Kristen, How long has Josh been gone for business? It must be really tough...we don't know how you do it! But we're glad to hear that Josh will be coming home in time for your birthday, today! We hope you have a wonderful day and know that we love you!
Glad you came over today! Happy birthday again. Hope Josh gets home safe.
Post a Comment