"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Sunday, February 14, 2010
He hears us...
If you have ever wondered if your prayers are heard, if there is a God who cares for his children, you will have your faith strengthened by Bronson's story. I know my last post was about the Staker family. But, today, they posted this video of his story. I have to emphasize that he was announced DEAD ON ARRIVAL at the hospital. There have been so many harsh comments about Sara and the fact that she left her little boys in the bathtub. Before making any judgements, you should read her blog and feel her agony. EVERY parent makes mistakes. I make mistakes everyday. Whether they are big or small, it doesn't matter. What matters is that the Lord is forgiving and accepting of a contrite heart, and that it is through is tender mercies that this sweet baby walked out of the hospital and prayers over the whole world were answered favorably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just really love this story. A real life miracle in our day. They happen all the time, but it is always a good reminder. God is a God of miracles. Love ya!
thanks for sharing that video, I hadn't seen it before. I've looked at their blog a few times and my heart just ached and ached for them! And I agree, we can in NO WAY judge her! I just look at it as a blessing and a reminder to never leave my kids in the bath. I am so happy for him and for their family. A true miracle!
Post a Comment