"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet competition

Attention all Kremin-family competitors: In case you weren't aware, Joleen began talking smack about the cook-off competition on her blog. Well, since she began while there was still snow on the ground, I was completely caught off guard and consider it to be a low and sneaky maneuver. I wasn't even prepared with any witty come-back. However, I acknowledge that she or anyone else has the right to talk trash at any point and give her props for preparing so adequately for this surprise attack. Yes, I was unprepared. Was I even considering that we were at only 100 days to the big event? No. But, as you see... I have added a ticker/countdown to the reunion and will no longer be caught off guard. The game is on. Remember that Team Calvin chose desserts as the entree of interest. I quickly spoke with another of my team members to discuss the abrupt attack on Joleen's blog and we began brainstorming. Joleen, just remember... you started it! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! (Um, to everyone else who may read this... it is all friendly banter. I hope to not have your image of me tarnished by the need for this somewhat harsh and serious competitive dialogue amongst my fellow competitors! Hahahaha)

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Yea!! Let the Games begin alright! We are planning and cooking up a storm so beware Kremin Fam! Grammy

Shafferprincess said...

Ha, ha! I love it!

Unknown said...

I applaud you, you have "brought it" in true Kremin fierce-ness. The countdown clock was a good addition. Unfortunately it is still no match for our dutch oven goodness. :) PS and BTW - LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!!!

Mark and Colette said...

We are on to something so beware and put on your thinking caps. The Kremin-Bell team is feeling the heat becauee the heat is on!!!!!!!
Look out!! Love ya all!