"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So much...

I don't really have a lot to post, because we don't really have any new information. I simply have to take the opportunity to thank so many people again. Family members, dear friends, ward members and strangers alike. So many people have and continue to reach out to us during this challenge. There are moments when I have to take a deep breath and dig for the comfort and support that I have felt from all those praying for us, loving us, supporting us and helping us to bear our burden. I just keep thinking about how we have been told that it is often through the hands of another that Lord's work is done. My prayers are frequent and vary in nature, but always include expressions of gratitude for all of you. Please know how much we recognize and appreciate all that is being done for us.

6 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Kristen, it is truly awesome how many people do care about you and your family! I remember at 11 years old when our youngest brother was stillborn how much the community and family came forward with comfort and support for my mom and all of us felt it. I just pray that all of us who know and love you will be able to lend helping hands and prayerful hearts to you and your sweet hubby over the course of his treatments and the birth of your beautiful daughter!

Grammy said...

Never in my life have I felt such gratiude so overwhelming that it lifts our spirits so much. I'm not as good with words as Kristen is, but Please know anyone who reads this that as Josh and Kristen's parents, we are so deeply grateful for all of the prayers (we feel them!) and for the miracle of you being the "Hands of Heaven" on earth! to all of you who help in anyway...be it phone calls to offer help, prayers on Josh and Kristen's behalf, food, baby showers yard work!!! My goodness, I can't begin o thank you enough. But KNOW THIS!! YOU are all in our prayers! we thank the Lord daily and through out the day for the many hands and hearts that have been there. and truly helped to "lift anothers burden" we love you. Laurie Kremin (Grammy)!

Kandice said...

It was good to see you at your shower. You look beautiful. I can't wait for that sweet baby girl to arrive....babies have a way of healing the pains and worries that seem to be so ever present, especially with the trial in your life right now. I hope things continue to go as smoothly as possible!

Lacy said...

Kristen, I just wanted you to know that you all are in my prayers.
With god all things are possible!
Hang in there.

melissa t. said...

Hi Kristen,
I have been standing by waiting to hear how things are going and wanted to let ya know I was thinking of you today.
We are in Orem now, just a few blocks from University Mall, if you ever need a place for a pit stop or if you think of anything you need help with-let me know, you have my number.
I wanted to call ya today, but my dear baby boy cracked my cell phone screen, so I can receive calls, but I can't see my address book to dial out. Hmph, anyways have a good day!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Hey Sis, I don't have your cell number I am trying to get it from Jo but I wanted you to know you are welcome to stay at our house while you are out in SLC. We live on 21st south and Main street. My cell is 801-707-2339, I will try and call you as well! XOXOXOX