Eliza is 15 weeks old. She's growing fast, and it makes my heart ache.
The boys will be starting preschool, Kindergarten, and first grade. It makes my heart ache.
We went camping over the last week to our traditional spot, Ox Park. It was a lot of fun, and the best part was that I think the mountain made Josh feel better! He ran with the kids, played ball, shot guns, and went hiking to the "moon rocks." It makes my heart hope!
Then, as I was waiting for some Tylenol to take away this annoying shoulder pain... I jumped onto blogger and found these quotes from Elder Uchtdorf's November 2008 talk on hope. Thanks Aunt Colette for always posting just what I need!
The Lord has given us a reassuring message of hope: “Fear not, little flock.” God will wait with “open arms to receive” those who give away their sins and continue in faith, hope, and charity.
And to all who suffer—to all who feel discouraged, worried, or lonely—I say with love and deep concern for you, never give in.
Never surrender.
Never allow despair to overcome your spirit.
Embrace and rely upon the Hope of Israel, for the love of the Son of God pierces all darkness, softens all sorrow, and gladdens every heart.
9 comments:
We should all post that in our homes to read DAILY! Glad you had such a good week. Love you
It's so hard to see our little ones grow up so fast, isn't it? Aubrey is about to start high school. Just yesterday she was a teeny tiny 4 1/2 lb. baby. Sigh.
I'm so glad your camping trip went so well!! What a blessing.
You are amazing!
I heart you!
you're doing it. Enduring it well!
Love ya sister
So glad you guys had a great weekend on the mountain! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!! We love you guys!
I think of you often! Thanks for the update and uplifting words/quotes!
Wow! You're Amazing! I love reading your blog! I so needed to hear that and need to thank you for being such an inspiration to me!
I know how you feel about your little ones growing up, it seems to happen so fast! I am so happy to hear that you all enjoyed some time on the mountain, that is wonderful!
p.s. I have something you've been waiting for coming your way in a couple of days... :)
Post a Comment