"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Public for now

I don't know if any of the rest of you who have private blogs have a problem with blogger not allowing people to get on, but I have had lots of problems with it. When I look at the permissions it will say that they are still included in my readers, but they can't actually get in. Anyway, Josh has been after me to make my blog public again anyway, so at least for now... until I freak out about it, it's public.  (And, I just thought about blog-reader. Sorry if you have a gazillion posts show up all of the sudden. I hope that's not how it works, but I don't really know.)
Just to keep up with my promise, I will share a funny story about McKay. I was asking him to fold his laundry because that is one of his usual routine chores. He was complaining about how hard it was and how long it took and how he had to do it EVERY DAY and then it was annoying because once he folded it he had to PUT IT AWAY!! I was ignoring him because I didn't want to engage in that conversation.
So after a few minutes of grumbling he said, "Mom, it's like you think I am your servant or something."

6 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Ha ha! OH buddy boy, if only you knew!;)

melissa t. said...

HAHAHA, too funny. Harry told me, "Mom you are ruining my life!" when I asked him to unload the dishwasher. So I'm glad other mom's hear the same thing.
Hope your dizziness is better! When I fell while snow skiing I got "permanently dizzy" for a few weeks. They said my hair follicles in my inner ear got bumped. I so know that dizzy, then nausea feeling and so sorry you have it. It stinks! I would get dizzy just sitting in class or walking to the bathroom. It feels like your on a merry-go-round and can't get off.

Janice {Run Far} said...

The words from babes. Love that our kids can keep us smiling, even during the hard times. What would we do without their sweet, and innocent faces?!?

The Merkleys said...

I did the same thing with our blog...I am just a little more careful about personal info. Love seeing pics of your growing family!

Hope said...

I thought that was the whole reason we HAD children...

Jessica said...

I am SO excited this is public, I haven't been able to read it for forever and just by chance I clicked on the link and WHA-LA, Baumgarten magic!