
Welcome to our home! Yes, the flying child is my son. No, he is not afraid of anything. And, yes, McKay was doing it too! They are full of energy and I sure wish that I had that much energy to burn! They make me laugh. (Mostly because I have to laugh it off or I'll die of paranoia.) I was hoping Benson might be a little more mellow, but he has learned to crawl and I have been alarmingly assured he won't have any trouble keeping up with his older brothers. I think he was born ready to get up and keep up with them.
Okay, who couldn't fall in love with a smile like that! I mean, I know I am the mom and all, but come on-- He is adorable! He has turned into a little ham. Lately, every time I pull out the camera, he smiles.
What is up with the car? I don't really know. He was just playing on the floor with it, but when I asked him to smile, he just put it in his mouth. He loves to lay on the floor where he can look inside the little matchbox cars and talk for the people driving the car. They are usually going to Grammy's house or else to the donut store (Jubilee).
This picture is a little bit older, but since I am just starting this blogging thing, I have to post it. Kimball was so excited for school to start and when the bus FINALLY came (when the clock was "at the twelve and the three" (12:15)), he was put out that I asked him for a picture. I was lucky to get this one. He said, "I just meed to go to my cwass." Oh brother, I just wanted a picture... and I got it.



3 comments:
Super cute! I can't believe Benson is crawling alread--he must be older than I remembered. How old is he now?
Boys and their acrobatic stunts scare me! "ER & Doctor bills, here we come!"
HOPE
Of course these are the cutest little boys on the planet!!! plus 1 more cute little guy I know. MY GRAND SONS!!!! Best thing that has ever happened to this "Grammy"
Laurie
Wow!!! I can read another blog at work. Kimball, McKay, and Benson are so cute. Keep this blog going, it is a good idea.
Jennifer
Post a Comment