"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Friday, November 2, 2007

Blazing the Maze

We went to the corn maze with Kimball's class, and we had such a good time. We had already been with Grammy and Papa, so Kimball and McKay knew all about it and were excited to "get lost" again. Kimball especially kept trying to "be the leader" and was not about to stay behind with mom. He insisted that he wouldn'tget lost because he was wearing a green shirt like the rest of his class.

McKay didn't appreciate being on a leash (literally) either. His monkey backpack has a tail that doubles as a leash. I know, that is embarassing, but I didn't want to lose track of my boys! (Keep in mind my last post-- neither of them are afraid of anything. I wasn't just looking for something to say) Once again, I had a hard time getting them to slow down long enough for me to take their pictures. What I got was lucky!

1 comment:

Hope said...

Kristen,

Hey, blog-sista! You're getting behind! Hope everything's okay, especially today...YOUR BIRTHDAY! You should blog about it!

Love ya!
Hope