Happy Birthday to McKay! I can't believe he is already three! How does time go by so quickly? At first he wanted a Super Why birthday and then Thomas and then Pooh. I did my best to make a Pooh Bear cake and must have done ok, because he knew what it was. My dad has more pictures from his party on his camera, and so I'll try to remember to post more later. The funny thing was that my mom and I both gave him the same jet. Apparantly my grandma had also gotten the same jet for Kimball for Christmas, but must have returned it after the birthday party. We seem to be good at getting the same gifts in our family (Neil Maxwell book, bread makers, Deal-or-No-Deal game, etc.)Anyway, Happy Birthday to my sweet McKay!
"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Friday, December 28, 2007
Happy Birthday to McKay! I can't believe he is already three! How does time go by so quickly? At first he wanted a Super Why birthday and then Thomas and then Pooh. I did my best to make a Pooh Bear cake and must have done ok, because he knew what it was. My dad has more pictures from his party on his camera, and so I'll try to remember to post more later. The funny thing was that my mom and I both gave him the same jet. Apparantly my grandma had also gotten the same jet for Kimball for Christmas, but must have returned it after the birthday party. We seem to be good at getting the same gifts in our family (Neil Maxwell book, bread makers, Deal-or-No-Deal game, etc.)Anyway, Happy Birthday to my sweet McKay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job on the cake! I made my first birthday cake this year and I have to say it turned out better than I'd expected. Anyway--the Pooh bear looks awesome! Kudos...
Post a Comment