Um, yeah, it's what it looks like. McKay is wearing knee-highs. My sister came over to have dinner with us one Sunday afternoon and had on these white knee-highs. McKay is always fascinated with my nylons because he can tell there is something different but is not sure what. He insisted on putting on the "church socks" and wore them for hours. (Much to his dad's disapproval, I must add) Emily and I got a great laugh out of it.
"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Friday, December 28, 2007
Men in tights?
Um, yeah, it's what it looks like. McKay is wearing knee-highs. My sister came over to have dinner with us one Sunday afternoon and had on these white knee-highs. McKay is always fascinated with my nylons because he can tell there is something different but is not sure what. He insisted on putting on the "church socks" and wore them for hours. (Much to his dad's disapproval, I must add) Emily and I got a great laugh out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment