"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Friday, December 7, 2007

SOS!!

Okay! What is up with everyone and their cute blogs? Knowing full well that I am incompetent, I tried anyway to "holly" mine up for Christmas. I downloaded blogwear from Shabby-somethin'-or-other and I sure didn't know what to do with it after that. Yes, I am embarrassed. Will someone please help me figure out how to make it cute???

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey, I found your link through Mandy's blog, your boys are so cute!! You are such a good mom! Well anyway, on your problem, my sister stephanie is really good at this kind of stuff. You can find her link through mine or Mandy's blog, and I am sure she would be happy to send you some instructions on how to do it :) One of these days when I know I will have a second I want to make mine cute too... Good luck.
Hope you don't mind me peaking at yours.

Hope said...

I want to know how to "cutesy" my blog, too. My only request is that someone help me in lay man's terms (did I even spell that correctly? oh, well. You know what I mean...) Tell me in a way that doesn't require me seeking the assistance of my husband. I feel quilty that he has to help me with EVERYTHING on the computer! Kristen, if you find out, tell me how, too!

The Paulks said...

Oh, if I only had a clue. I'm so slow at figuring out how to change the background. I finally just settled on making mine green. How boring. Good luck.

Your boys pics are adorable by the way!

melissa t. said...

I love your blog just the way it is. The pics of the boys are just darling.
I am setting mine up today and have no idea how to make mine own cute so yours looks pretty darn good to me. I will email ya when I have decided what to call it...I am still undecided.

WALLISVILLE said...

GREAT! I wanted to read these comments and steal a few ideas to make mine cute- but everyone is claiming ignorance. I don't believe it cause everyones blogs look better than mine. Figure it out and save my blog when I come out for Christmas! Love, Tiff