"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
And we break for a commercial (ok, I am embarrassed)
Okay, I have a couple of things that some people have asked me to order for Pampered Chef. It is so much easier if I can submit several orders to make it a party instead of a couple of single orders. Does anybody want anything from Pampered Chef? Stones are on special this month, by the way. I will even give the free stuff from the party to whoever orders the most. Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there! It's so funny that you ask if anyone needs anything, because my friend Meghan and I just said like a week ago "whenever someone has a Pampered Chef party I never need anything, but when I need something I don't know anyone having a party". I actually broke my baking dish about a month ago, and I really miss it. If I ordered one could you just drop it off at a relatives house for me (maybe my sister Kristi's house?) since I live in Brigham City? My grandparents come out often and could bring it out with them. Let me know -
Steph
Your comment about Cyd's curlers reminds me of the time Hope went to school with her rollers still and blamed me for her embaressent because I didn't tell her. But I REALLY thought she knew they were there and meant to go to school with them in! :)
Post a Comment