"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Monday, October 20, 2008
Halloween, here we come
My boys are so excited for Halloween this year. Kimball and McKay remember what it's all about, and I am positive it will take Benson one house to figure it out. They are super excited about their costumes, which are (of course) nothing but superhero. Kimball is going to be BATMAN and McKay is going to be IRONMAN. They even call eachother Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Tony Stark (Ironman). Benson is going to be a sweet little calm pumpkin, hehe. Something tells me that if he could communicate better, he might pick a superhero too...
Any fellow Cathy Hall dancers that remember the "Monster Mash" dance? Hehehe. I heard it on the radio today and my boys thought it was the coolest. I was excited when they had it on playlist. com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The pictures are sooo cute!! I love halloween, Easton always picks superhero's too, and while I still get to choose what Ian is, he is going to be a monkey....
The monster mash was pretty much the only reason I loved staying in those dance classes. It still brings back fond memories!
Your pictures are so cute! I love your little boys. We need to get you a girl :) Happy Halloween!
I love the picture of Benson on the pumpkin!
Post a Comment