"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Thursday, October 9, 2008

We just had to laugh


Josh went to go check on McKay the other day during his nap, and this is how he was sleeping. His head is inside the clothes hamper. Weird. I don't know why he did it, but he did and it gave us a good laugh.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie!

Shafferprincess said...

That's awesome Kris! Isn't it funny what our kids do? :)

Renee

LaFawnda said...

oh my gosh. you are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are journaling this!!!!!!!

Candy said...

stinking hilarious! I wonder what was going on in that little boys head when he finally decided to give it up and go to sleep! so funny!

Jessica said...

That is really funny!
Hey, thanks for finding me. I should have just given you the link to our personal blog. I think it would have made life easier! Here it is, even though I know you have it now: www.wyethfam.blogspot.com
I'm glad we get to peek in on each other :)