And yet, another slide. Sorry, I just love pictures. My parents took us to Red Canyon Lodge as part of our Christmas. It was so much fun. We played games, took the boys sledding, laughed, and watched the snow fall. The boys really had fun at the "cavin" too. They have already asked when we can go back. We've been a few times now, and will probably go back several more times. Thanks to my mom and dad for a great time and perfect Christmas gift.
5 comments:
looks like lots of fun. your family is so cute!
That looks like so much fun, I bet your boys will remember those moments forever!
Looks like such a fun trip! I love Red Canyon Lodge. I love your new header. It looks awesome! Have a great 2009!
It looks like your family had a great time at Red Canyon. That is is great Christmas present! Your family is darling! I also like your New Years Resolutions... they are close to home for me! Thanks for posting them!
Friend! So good to read about your goals, and see your darling family. I miss you guys! :0) I am sorry I haven't comment for a bit. I have been sick... the good kind... yeah... we are having another baby. :0) Im just still in the sick stage so we have held of spreading the news. I couldn't wait any longer to tell. :0) Love you tons!
So good to see you and your fun family!
take care!
Crystal
Post a Comment