"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The new house, part one...

First, I have to post this picture of Benson. I was getting dinner ready and I guess he decided he wanted to help! (Or else he just got into the drawer and recognized the hotpads as gloves... hehehe).

Ok, here are some pictures of our house. Mostly just the upstairs and staircase. I'll post the rest later. Keep in mind that everything is still pretty much a blank slate. It's going to take me time to decide how to accessorize the rooms and what-not. If you have suggestions... I'd love to hear them!

9 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Your house is nice...Benson cracked me up in nursery today! He is quite the cook....must be from watching you! Him and Oakley played for quite a while together. So Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Your house is amazing! Email me with our details and I will shoot ya some reinbursments. I can't wait for the break! Your great friend! Hope to talk with you soon!Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Your house is amazing! Email me with our details and I will shoot ya some reinbursments. I can't wait for the break! Your great friend! Hope to talk with you soon!Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay! Your new house looks awesome! I can't wait to see it.

Emili said...

Wow Kristen, congratulations on your hew home. It is stunning and I'm sure you are loving the extra room. I'll check back for more pictures!

Horrocks Fam said...

Kristen,
Your house is beautiful! I'm sure you are loving it. I love how you have your boys' names in block letters with pictures of the prophets..... so cute!

Your dad is our stake president, and he spoke in our ward yesterday. His talk was awesome!

Wendy Kremin said...

Hey Kristen, cute house!! We have the same walls and baseboards. You have it decorated really nice. I'm happy that you could be in such a nice, big house. I know you probably will enjoy the "run-around" room. Love,Aunt Wendy

Kristi said...

Your house is beautiful!! I love it, and you have a talent with decorating! I feel so bad, the day after we caught the caterpillars we noticed they weren't moving... I don't know if it was to early for them to come out or what, but they didn't make it. I feel terrible, but we will definately keep our eyes open. I am sure we will find more.

LaFawnda said...

So glad you posted pics on your blog cause you live so far away I don't know when I'll ever get to see the place. (hopefully on a Saturday and I'll ride my bike over :-) you deserve all the good things and I'm so proud of the mother you are. I love you siter girl.