"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Throwback Thursday
One of my room-mates and best friends from college has started doing a "Throwback Thursday" post on her blog. She, by the way has an awesome blog and with her permission, maybe I'll post a link so you can see her family and link to her awesome business on Etsy. However, about nine years ago... this was the two of us. AKA Margaret and Annabell. We used to dress up in my old cheerleading leotards, stuff them with whatever we could find and then go around asking our neighbors if they wanted to join our aerobics group. We thought we were super funny and as I was looking for a picture of us in all our glory, I was busting up laughing at the jell-o slurping and tossing, the "make-overs" and all the goofiness. For anyone that has known me since high school... this picture comes as no shock. For my family that I married into... um, yup. That's me. I am a little less crazy since I married Josh. (Not when I get with old friends though!) So, sorry Candy, if you are dying of embarrassment. But, this was the first thing I thought of last week when you started "Throwback Thursday" I couldn't resist. Even at my own humiliation. Thanks, Candy for the great idea for a fun post, and I hope you'll still be my friend!!! Luv ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh that is hilarious!!!!! I am a nursery leader....but I am not there very often due to my husbands parental visitations being in the Afton Wyoming area.
LOL! That's too funny, Kristen! I love the blue eyes! ;)
hee hee
HOT! What else is there to say???? I especially love the blue eye shadow. :)
HOW DARE YOU!? OH, HOW DARE YOU?!
just kidding, that is hilarious! We were seriously such dorks...and I may just have to add my own photo to next week's Throwback Thursday! lol! I might even have to share this photo on my blog right now...hahaha! So so funny!
what black zipper pouch are you talking about? I think all of them would work perfectly for make up. I use one and love it.
You two looked super-hot! No wonder Josh fell in love at first sight. He he he he.
That's a great look for you! You should have used that as your "before" picture for Kremin Biggest Loser...
I how I love this side of you! We should play more often!
So seriously I had to call Jake in and tell him all about the smiles from Annabell and Margaret! :0) Love this! Thanks for the smile!
love ya
Crystal
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Kristen. Your boys are absolutely adorable!
I worked out with you for a year and I NEVER saw you wear that. How dare you hide such an awesome aerobics outfit from me! ha
you are a busy blogger, i had two read like 2 pages to find this one. I checked this post out the week you put it up but didn't take time to comment on it- i remember when you two came to our apt. in that get-up and it was so hilarious- you are so good at sharing laughs, thank you for that!
Post a Comment