"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Friday, May 1, 2009

Blame it on Twilight...

Ya, I know I haven't posted and I totally missed last week's Throwback Thursday and I am late for this week's too, but I just LOVE these books. However, I do have to say, I haven't read much in the last few days. I finished the third book on Tuesday evening and I decided I couldn't start the fourth until I got some things done. Both Wednesday and Thursday were busy, and today my boys don't feel well, so we are just hanging out at home. I figured before I pick up the book, I better take a second to blog. Not only that, the fourth book is the last and that means that when I am done with it, there isn't another to read. Dang it. Maybe I'll get something done.
Ok, changing the subject... for this week's throwback (late as it is) I am posting a picture of my friend Chandra. I have been thinking about her a lot and I really miss her. This is a picture of us before she moved :( Love ya Chandra!

7 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Hey, glad you have fallen victom.:) Miss ya lots!

Chandra said...

Life is great here, but I could use a girls night out with a good friend.

Lacy said...

Love twilight!

Heidi said...

I love your throw-back!! I miss her a lot. When she moves (hopefully in Utah or Nevada) we should road trip and see her... Twilight is fantastic.. i did nothing when I read the books too!!

The Paulks said...

How is your reading going? I started the first book on a cruise, and stayed in my cabin the whole time so I could read. They are a little addicting!

Angelina Christina said...

I loved Twilight too-I read all four book in a week--ya I didn't get another thing done but the requirements. I was thinking about Chandra lately too, I felt bad when she went private and I couldn't keep up with her any more-I hope she's good.
You are so cute, and I think you're hair ALWAYS looks good!

melissa t. said...

Hey there, so you have to post when you have read them all, and tell what you think of the ending. I was totally wrapped up in them when I read them, but afterwards I had mixed feelings.