"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dr. Kimball will see you now...


I know I just posted about the airshow, but I remembered that I have to write down what Kimball said the other night at dinner.
After he told me what liver was, I am pretty sure he is going to be going into the medical profession (see the earlier post on Kimball's birthday).
We went to Casa Rios for my sister's birthday. My boys LOVE the chips and salsa, but they also really like to add salt. So, before we went we explained to the boys they couldn't pour the salt all over their chips because it wasn't good for their bodies. Kimball asked what part and Josh said, "Your kidneys!" (Whatever, sorry if that's wrong to anyone who is smarter about that kind of thing than we are.)
Anyway, he seemed satisfied and we sat down to eat. Probably a good half hour later, out-of-the-blue Kimball said, "These are my kidneys." I looked at him and asked him what he'd said and he lifted up his leg, pointed at his knee and said, "These are my kid knees!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All I could say without busting up was, "Yup, those are kid knees."

4 comments:

Candy said...

that is hilarious. i LOVE when kids interpret things like that. And that picture of him is ADORABLE!

Kristi said...

Lol!! What a smart boy!! You will be so glad you wrote that down.

Lacy said...

Kids are so funny! I love it!

Grammy said...

Just to look at Kimball makes me smile. All 3 of them are a joy!! They don't just make me happy, they fill me with JOY! This is what is called: "Joy and Rejoicing in your posterity!" Oh that Kimball, what will he think of next? I can't wait ! I love you mostest Kimball!!! Grammy