So, I am really mad right now because I just typed up a little story about our week at Ox Park and Besnon pushed the Esc key on my computer and it totally deleted EVERYTHING! GRRR... So, I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Yes, the boys spent all kinds of time playing in the water. Yes, Benson climbed on to my dad and mom's camp trailer (three times actually). Yes, Kimball wanted to keep the fish as a pet and McKay wanted to eat it (it turned into quite the discussion, so I told them it was too skinny and to throw it back, I wasn't their favorite after that). Yes, they played with all sorts of bugs. And yes, even though we all took our turn with the stomach flu, we loved every minute of camping.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun! I think it is the first time I have ever looked at someones camping pictures and really truly thought that.... lol Maybe it is because I have little boys, and I share so many of the same moments.
Nothing says family togetherness like camping. I love it! To bab you all ended up with the flu though....that doesn't sound good at all!
So pretty up there! Looks like fun!
It looks like your were busy every second...
Post a Comment