"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."- Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Friday, September 18, 2009
What a mess!
Excuse my mess. I am trying to learn how to make my own background like you can download for free. I have only known how to add papers to the background, not any elements. I like the ones you can download for free, but I have been determined to figure it out myself. Anyway, since I am just learning this is a mess, but I don't have time to fix it right now... Sorry!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So far I think you've done a pretty dang good job. LOVE the fall theme and the background is so feminine. Looks great!
Post a Comment