"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just a picture or two...

My friend Mindy came over to take pictures of Eliza and brought the CD over last night. It's probably a good thing that Blogger is taking forever to upload the pictures, otherwise I would just want to share all of them!!! Thank you Mindy for being so sweet and spending so much time on these! I love them.
To see more of Mindy's talent, check out her blog: www.melindasmithphotography.blogspot.com
Anyway, after my last post, this one is a good, happy one! Enjoy these pictures of Eliza.




       







11 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Those are so precious. I have to come see the rest. OH I just love little Eliza, I miss her and need to come see her.;) And you too!

Grammy said...

Ok this is "Grammy's Angel", truly she is an angel from a God who loves us!! what beautiful pictures of "Grammy's Angel".

Mindy said...

I enjoyed every minute of it! Little Eliza is the cutest!!

Jen said...

You are beautiful, Kris, and it is clear your darling little daughter takes after you. :) Gorgeous photos!

Shafferprincess said...

She is so dang cute, Kristen! I love little newborns. :) Enjoy it - my 6 month old grew up too fast.

Mindy said...

Kristen, I just realized something... the photos are probably taking you forever because the files I gave you are full resolution (for best printing). If you resize them first, it'll go much faster. If you need me to resize some for you, I'd be glad to!

Lacy said...

I just want to snuggle her! What a goreous little blessing she is!

Kandice said...

Oh I love all of them! She is So cute, aren't girls just so fun?! :)

I wanted so badly to post something on your last post that would help in any way make you feel a tiny bit better. I just couldn't find the words.... Hopefully you know that by me saying nothing at all, my heart is full of prayers for you.

Have a great weekend!

Kristi said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love all the pictures, but that last one is my favorite, I love the angle and everything.

James and Jade Bethers said...

WOW!!!! She is a doll! What a sweetheart! I am sure she is well loved!

Chandra said...

I love them! What a precious princess!