Somehow, I blinked and my little boy turned seven! I can't believe how grown up he is. He even calls his brothers, "the kids." Hahaha. While he is super busy and active, (having been diagnosed ADHD) he is a really good boy. He was able to make it through Kindergarten as one of the best readers in his class, and his teacher told me several times that he was good to take other kids under his wing. I am still anxious about all-day long school next year with first grade, but hopefully he will have a teacher as amazing as this year and he will continue to love every minute of school. (As long as they stay on schedule, that is!) Kimball loves to do things that make me happy. He worries and watches out for his brothers, and loves to sing to Eliza about how he is going to love her and protect her. He has such a gentle and soft heart. I don't know what I would do with out my Kimball.
For his birthday, he invited some friends from school and church. This first picture is the M&M game. It was hilarious watching the boys try to suck up the candy with a straw and drop it in the next cup. Spit was everywhere. Gross, but funny.
Another game we played was to see who could blow the biggest bubble. Umm, I didn't really think about how many of them might not be able to blow bubbles, but it was funny watching them try.
Since a trampoline isn't a very good Christmas gift, for obvious weather reasons, we decided that we would do it for Kimball's birthday. McKay and Benson's birthdays are both in the winter, so Kimball's birthday is really the best time to do it. The boys have been in HEAVEN with a trampoline to go crazy on.
We had a family movie night with popcorn, junior mints, and Shrek Twinkies! Kimball was dying to try the twinkies after he saw a box with Shrek and that the cream was green. I think he was a little disappointed when it just tasted like a normal twinkie.
HAPPY SEVENTH BIRTHDAY KIMBALL
1 comment:
movie nights are the BEST!
Post a Comment