I don't usually like to post more than one thing in a day, but McKay's preschool program was the same day as Kimball's birthday. All the pictures were on the same card to upload to my computer. We had a lot going on that whole weekend, but it was so much fun to watch McKay and his friends show off their awesome academic skills! His preschool teachers were the best and I am so glad that he was able to go and LOVE every minute of it. On the way to school on the first day, McKay started to get anxious about his arm and didn't want to go because he said he was afraid people would laugh at him. I talked to him about how he could just tell them that is how Heavenly Father sent him and that it made him special. He was quiet but agreed to go to school. I guess later that day he was really good to explain to those who asked about his arm and has NEVER let it slow him down. He is super excited to go to Kindergarten next year, but is even more excited to go swimming and camping this summer. So, anyway, here are some pictures from the program:
5 comments:
I just love your boys, they are getting so big.
You have such darling boys!
It's so nice that you can be outside for the birthday party. All of my kids have winter birthdays and I wouldn't do it agiain, If I could help it. haha!
I'll have to keep that M&M game in mind, sounds way fun!
Your boys are so handsome, I can't believe how old Mckay looks in those pictures.
Over here at the Lapoint Elementary, kindergarten is whole day, surprisingly enough, the kids do really well, so I am sure Kimball will do great!
Is Stefni his teacher? For some reason I thought she lived in Texas or something like that...
Oh I love Young Academy....They do the BEST job ever!
Post a Comment