"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Held


I have now watched/listened to this 4-minute video five times. Sometimes life ends abruptly and it seems unfair. Sometimes I wonder if the fear of that end is worse than the actual happening. Needless to say, this is another post for my future reference. I guess the anxiety about Josh's appointments this week is really getting to me. Just when I needed it, a lifelong friend posted this for me on Facebook. You know who you are. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

That was beautiful. I saw the link on FB, on your other blog and didn't click, I decided to on here. Thank you for sharing with me. Love ya!