"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meet Beauty

If you are a fan of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, have I got a claim to fame for you! My cousin was just chosen as one of the finalists for the online LDS version called The Mormon Bachelorette. The just posted her application video to introduce her today. They choose the winner by viewer response! Go check it out and leave a comment! She has done a great job and deserves some great comments. I have always admired (or may or may not have been a little jealous) how photogenic Joleen is and I had to steal this picture from her blog because it is one of my most recent favorite pictures of her! The best part is... she is even more beautiful under all that photogenic-ness. She is the real deal. Love you Jo!

No comments: