"'Our family’s faith is in Jesus Christ and is not dependent on outcomes.' ...We do all that we can for the healing of a loved one, and then we trust in the Lord for the outcome."
- Elder Dallin H. Oaks

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My three sons... plus one!

I still need to take pictures of the inside of my house, but I have to post about our exciting new family member! Mostly I am posting these for Josh, since he is in Texas and hasn't seen her. Isn't she so sweet?

She is barely even one pound. She is so little that Benson thinks she is a cat. He keeps saying "meow, meow." So... one name up for consideration is Kitty.

I don't have any little girls to dress up, so I had to put her in a cute polka dot pink dress and put some bows in her hair with Karyo syrup.

See those cute bows?

The boys will barely put her down for a second. McKay and Kimball keep fighting over who has had more turns. Hopefully you can tell how little she is by the picture of the boys next to her.

So, here are the names up for debate. Let me know what you think:
Kitty
Libby
Sally
Sophie
Chloe
Mazie
Isabella (Bella)
Ginger

13 comments:

Kristi said...

my vote goes to kitty or sophie... Way cute little puppy!

Unknown said...

My sister's name is Libby! He he he. Cute dog! I vote Bella.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I want to come over and hold her please!!!

James and Jade Bethers said...

My vote is for Kitty....she is adorable!

Hope said...

I like Kitty (it makes me think of Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke), Mazie, and Ginger (since she is similar to the color).

Cute! Can't wait to hold her! Did Josh know you were getting her or did you miss him so much while he was in Texas you had to get a dog???

Kandice said...

awww. I don't even like pets, but that it one cute puppy!!! how fun! that would be hilarious to name her kitty!...it is easy to yell too...

Kristin said...

so cute! Ryanna would probably call her kitty too. I like the name Bella best - can't wait to meet your new family member!

Mindy and Larry said...

What an adorable little dog! Glad you can have another female in the house with you, finally! All the names you guys are considering are cute! But if I had to narrow it down a little, I'd choose between Sophie, Mazie, Bella, or Ginger !

Jennifer said...

She is so cute!!! She looks just like my little pomeranian...her name is Dollie. I vote for Kitty or Libby, they just seem like cute names. Just a few warnings...never shave her and watch for symptoms related to hypothyroidism since it is very common in that breed. Dollie doesn't have fur now because of that, make me sad :(

Whit said...

I think that Kitty is cute or I like Ginger! I'm not huge into nameing animals names you would name a human! Or at least change it up a bit! Can't wait to see her! See you friday and yes I'm totally still on for lunch!

Kristi said...

Hey thanks so much for the sweet comment on my pictures, it is just a hobby of mine. If you ever want me to take some for you though, I would love to. Also yesterday when we were cleaning up our yard, we came across three fuzzy caterpillars (sp?) I remembered how your boys loved them, would you like a couple?

Chandra said...

SOOOOOOO cute! I love that you dressed her up and put bows on her. I vote Sophie or Bella.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Our vote is Kitty! We think thats hilarious!